Child Support

Do you need help with your child support order in Los Angeles County?
Is your child’s other parent in another state? Or in another country?
If so, we can help! Contact us today for a free consultation. Se habla espaƱol.

Family Law

Our office can assist with your divorce, custody, or property issues.


Patricia J. Erb is a trained mediator who can assist couples in resolving their issues outside of the courtroom.